Looking after your knitwear to get the best out of your products
- Make sure your sink is clean.
- Fill it with warm water.
- Add a few drops of mild detergent.
- If you don’t have detergent on hand, regular liquid soap will do the trick.
- Throw your Merino wool clothing into the soapy water and let it soak for 10-20 minutes depending on how soiled it is.
- Gently agitate the water from time to time.
- Drain the sink and rinse your clothing with fresh warm water.
- Do not wring-out your Merino wool
- Dry flat to avoid over-stretching
- Always dry away from any heat sources
- Never tumble-dry your woollens
- Store folded in a cool and dry area
- Lavender bags can be used to deter moths
- Wool naturally pills however, if you do experience pilling, increase the number of washes as this will help to tighten the woollen fibres which will avert bobbling
- If you choose to use a de-bobbler, use with great care as if too much pressure is asserted the garment will damage